Darty is one the fastest Growing Marketplace in France
- Darty is mainly focused on Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances
- 12,600 employes
- 265 physical stores in France
- More than 10 million unique visitors per Month
Computer and Tablets: 7%
Hard Drive and PowerBank, TV: 6%
Digital Camera and Lenses: 7,0%
Toys and Games: 12%
Sport and Leisure: 14%
Monthly Fee: 39,90€
Darty pays the orders based on the delivery of the product, as the following:
- For products declared as received between the 1st and the 9th, the orders are paid within 7 days
- For products declared as received between the 10th and the 19th, the orders are paid within 7 days
- For products declared as received between the 21st and the 30th, the orders are paid within 7 days
Darty require a Local Return address for Returns
Return Fees are at buyer expanse except if the product is defective.
The buyer has 14 days after delivery to return the product.
Over this 14 days, the buyer can return under the warranty period if the product is defective.
Warranty period: 2 Years for New products, 3-6 months for Used or Refurbished