Marketplace Commission on Eprice
5% for Consumer Electronics, 8% for all the rest
No cost per click nor per number of products posted
29€ of fixed monthly fees (free for 3 months)
After this period, if you insert a Special Promotion Code Only available for C2Corner Sellers, you’ll get a special offer to extend it to 12 months instead of 3 months.
Ths code must be provided during your registration on Eprice,
Payment Terms on Eprice
Sellers are Paid 3 times per month, every 1st, 11th and 21st days of the month.
After 2 working day Seller’s will have an automatic transfer of revenues deducted by the commission and fees.
The amount is transferred automatically on his Seller’s European Account.
The transfer takes around 2 days to be collected by the Seller.
The Payment will include all the Orders confirmed as delivered by the buyer, or automatically delivered within 21 days.
If a buyer never confirm the delivery of an order, it will be automatically into the Seller’s wallet within 21 days.
Return Policy on Eprice
The seller should provide a local return address.
No restriction for return within 14 days.
Return Fees are at buyer expanse.
Shipping Policy On Eprice
International Seller need to deliver his Order within a maximum of 10 – 15 days.
The shipping and delivery rules must be clearly written into each Offer.
The Seller must choose the shipping company and the delivery time.
The buyer won’t accept any additional fees like custom fees or any other fees.
The tracking need to be inserted ONLY when the order is shipped.
The returns must be prepaid by the Seller when the Return is for a Defective product.
Tracking Number: You need to generate a valid tracking number for each of your orders and fill it with the right carrier when confirming the shipping of the product. As a security, please add this tracking number in a message on the order.
Best Practice on Eprice
To become a Successfull Seller on Eprice
A successfull seller on Eprice should combine the following criterias:
- The number of products inside your selectIon: the wider, the better
- The content of your listing: insert texte, attractive pictures and bullet point for a quick overview of the product
- The attractive price policy compared with similar products
- The marketing tools used to Generate traffic on your listing
After Sales Service on Eprice
You are in the obligation to answer customer’s messages under maximum 48 hours
You make a commitment to settle as quickly as possible the customers complaints
Please note that according to the law, every product has 2 years warranty if new. Every mention on a 1 year guarantee will be rejected in case of complain
Mandatory to communicate in Local Language. Using Google Translate is strictly forbidden
Fight against Fraud and fake items
Counterfaits are strictly forbidden. In case of fake product, the order will be immediately refunded and the shop definitely deactivated.
It will be the same in any case of fraud.
To Avoid Account Suspension on Eprice
Eprice can suspend your account anytime if they consider that your performance or if your product selection violate their general rules.
According to C2Corner’s experience, we believe that Eprice can suspend your account for the following reason (not limitative)
The quality of your products or the Condition of your product does not match with your listing
The claim Rate is too high
The Cancellation Rate is too high
The Return rate is too high
The delivery time is too long
The tracking are not moving
The buyer feedback is low
You don’t answer quickly enough to the buyer or you don’t solve the issues as fast as they request
If your account is suspended on Eprice
In case your account is suspended for the first time, you will need to understand the main reason of your suspension and ask for a reinstatement
Here is the process:
- Analyze clearly your datas an identify the main reasons of your suspension on Eprice
- Analyze if you are able to improve the situation with some clear actions
- Set up your action plan internally and test it
- Write a clear action plan detailing the problems and the actions already implemented
Seller Eligibility – KYC On Eprice
Eprice KYC require the following documents to open a shop:
- Your Valid Company Business Registration official document
- A Valid scan of the owner’s ID or the owner’s Passeport
- Your European VAT Number, UK VAT is accepted
- Your Valid Phone Number. A representative of the marketplace might call you for a short interview
- A Valid and signed Statuts of Incorporation
- Succesfull On-Line Shops’ link on eBay, Amazon or others, selling customer electronics is better
The Main Datas Of Eprice
Eprice is the biggest Marketplace in Italy
Founded in 2000, the largest marketplace in Italy
+200 million Euros assets
3.5 million unique visitors per month
+1.5 million subscribers